“I am one of those scrapbookers who can never seem to get started on a layout. Since I push paper and embellishments around for hours and still have no success, but since I got my copy of 500 Scrapbooking Sketches (affectionately known as my Bible) I have been completing pages in no time! Furthermore I’ve even had to buy a new album because I’ve filled my other albums! Thank you so much!”
That was up until recently when I decided to put my nose to the grind stone and transform 500 of the best sketches into easy-to-find organized sections which include:
- 127 sketches for one photo
- 132 sketches for two photos
- 108 sketches for three photos
- 56 sketches for four photos
- 35 sketches for five photos
- 21 sketches for six photos
- 21 sketches for six or more photos
Here’s how a sketch works:
A sketch is basically a plan or outline to help you get started and give you an overview of your entire project. It allows you to see how your photos will be arranged and how the different elements of your page mesh together before you even start scrapping.
By using sketches you will be able to “test drive” your design deciding whether you like it before you crop a single photo allowing you to . . .
Discover the Secrets to Overcoming
Procrastination and Indecision
As you more than likely already know, the biggest time wasters for scrappers includes indecision and procrastination. However, the minute you apply a sketch, you’ve already passed up these two monsters and your battle is half way over.
With a quick glance you’ll know exactly how everything will look and flow so you just “fill-in-the-blanks”.
Now you can begin to see how much time these “Scrapbooking Sketches” can save you. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Let me show you what else you can achieve:
- 500 pre-made single page layout sketches. (Quickly create pages while letting your imagination run wild.)
- Discover how to sift through the sketch collection and find just the right sketch for each and every project.
- Discover how to transform any sketch using only your personal style and flair into a creation leaving a statement about you.
- Spend more time expressing yourself, rather than wasting your creative energy deciding where to start putting each element on the page.
- Easily get ideas and inspiration whenever you need it and start creating page after page without procrastination.
- Stop searching for a design that inspired you last week. Every sketch is organized allowing you to find it any time you need it.
- Discover how to easily change and personalize a sketch to suit you.
- Discover how the same sketch can be used over and over by simply changing your photos and the scrapbooking supplies you use. (No two pages will be alike).
- Begin right away preserving your family’s precious moments, because you will get instant access to the entire collection. (I did this with busy moms in mind!)
- No matter whether you are a traditional or a digital scrapbooker, you can start using these designs straight away.
- These scrapbooking sketches were made for square layouts of any size including 12 x12, 8 x 8 and 6 x 6, giving you the flexibility to use them for any project you want.
- Attention: No special skills are required to begin using these sketches properly. Even if you are a complete newcomer to scrapbooking you can produce the same quality of pages as women with many years of experience.
Anyone can start using these sketches immediately, even if you have never created a page before.
Plus: With a special segment of “Secret Instructions”, you’ll get to see how experienced scrapper’s take any single-page layout and morph it into a killer double page format. . . and how you can easily do the same.
And there’s more: You get my personal guide on how to make the most of your scrapbooking time. This is so that you get more done more quickly and enrich your life through the joys of scrapbooking.
Plus You also get a Free downloadable book to crank up your creativity and guide you along to creating memorable gift cards. This snippet from my “Card Making Classroom” contains 7 easy-to-follow recipes for creating impressive cards. Just follow along, add a splash of your personality if you like, and let your inner child come out to play.
And you get a collection of 60 Christmas quotes specially collated and chosen with scrapbookers in mind. They include everything from the reflective tones of Charles Dickens to the playful silliness of Dr. Seuss so you will have something suitable for any Christmas project.
Reserve your copy of my “500 Scrapbooking Sketches” downloadable book right now and instead of the usual investment of $49.77. When you act fast and reserve one of the special introductory copies YOU will save an extra $21 and get it all for just . . . $28.77!
NOTE: This special may not last past the next few days. Once the introductory special price period is over (which could be in a few days, a week or even today) I may raise your investment to $49.77. Which is still an absolute bargain, however I do not want you to miss out on the introductory special.
PLUS . . . when you reserve your introductory copy right now . . . YOU will also qualify for
3 FREE Bonus gifts valued at $74, as my way of saying thank you in advance for becoming a valued customer.
Your Special Exclusive FREE Bonuses:
Unlock The Secrets To Making The Most Of
(a $27 Value)
Here’s what this contains:
(an $18 Value)
Here’s what this contains:
This price wouldn’t buy the basics you need to get started – let alone the personal satisfaction and pride the many women using these sketches are already experiencing. Yet, for the price of a few of cups of coffee at your local starbucks . . . you can create jaw-dropping pages for yourself . . . with these sketches revealing to you everything you would discover with endless hours of online searching.
P.S. HURRY! This is the special introductory price for Scrapbooking Sketches. Also once the introductory special price period is over (which could be in a few days, a week or even today) I may raise your investment to $49.77 . . . which is still an absolute bargain, however I do not want you to miss out on the introductory price OR the 3 FREE Special Scrapbooking Bonus Gifts valued at $74.
These 3 FREE Bonus Gifts will not always be available. To ensure you lock in your special, one time low investment and qualify for YOUR 3 FREE bonus gifts . . . valued at $74 -simply go here to download now!
P.P.S. Don’t forget you have a full 60-days to evaluate every one of the 500 sketches inside this manual. You could be a long way towards catching up with your photos before the end of the guarantee. When you do . . . I would love to hear how they turned out! Go here to invest in the Scrapbooking Secrets!
Scrap books are a fun and easy way to pass some time. My wife is working on her scrap book almost every weekend. She is always taking pictures and writing things down that happened that week. This is just like a diary with pictures to her. there are many uses for scrapbooking. My wife has made scrapbooks for both of the kids. Pictures and things they have done since they were born. She gave them to them for Christmas one year and they absolutely loved them. It had what the price of gas was and who was president when they was born. Also one of the kids has started her own scrap book. The oldest daughter wants her kids to see how things are to the day that they are born. This is a great thing to start because it can help keep your memories alive.