Dear Candle maker, If you’ve ever had a deep desire to make beautiful, scent-filled candles. They make any room welcoming and can be gave as a special gift…
Or better yet, if you want to create a full-time income from your candles, then this is the most important information you’ll ever read. Have your own candle business. Make a great income making and selling candles online.
Go here to learn how to start a web business and start making money.
But first, let me ask you:
They come to craft shows with a basket filled with unique, colorful, and wonderfully smelling candles. The type of candles that make those expensive candles that you bought for your mother’s birthday look amateurish!
They display their crafts in perfect arrangements, as a mile-long line forms around their table.
Then, when you catch another glimpse of the table cloth, the array of sweet-smelling gifts vanishes as fast as it had collected above the table cloth. The crafter folds her table cloth, closes her money bank, and then quickly walks out the door early.
This is the same person who, when you visit her house, you are hypnotized by the welcoming aura as soon as you step on her front walkway.
You can’t help but think, “How could anyone resist taking a few steps toward her door?.”
If you knew me, you’d be surprised to know that a friend of mine told me that the very situation above was how she felt about me.
What she doesn’t know is that I wasn’t born with natural talents in candle making. My craft actually started as a hobby.
My interest in being the best candle maker I could be, lead me to take many classes to learn how to perfect my art. Also I read books and researched everything I could. I discovered that while there was tons of information available, only a tiny bit of it was actually useful.
I was also fortunate to have the help of many candle makers from whom I learned how to be a master at candle making and how to impress everyone with my great smelling candles.
I call my system Candle Making 4 You™ – because candle making is for everyone when you learn it the right way!
But first, let me assure you that you don’t need:
- Any specialized or expensive equipment to make wonderful candles – practically everything you’ll need is already in your house.
- To buy expensive waxes, molds and other supplies – I will show you how to get these at ridiculously cheap prices!
- Pay for expensive and tedious classes or to spend time studying complex books.
- To practice for years before you can make professional-looking candles.
Candle Making 4 You™ will take you from the very basics to the most advanced techniques that are utilized by Master Candle Makers.
It doesn’t matter if you’re completely new to candle making, practice it as a hobby, want to start a candle making business or simply want to make some expensive-looking candles to give as gifts for a special occasion.
Candle Making 4 You™ will turn you into a candle-making professional!
- How to make all the different kinds of candles – including tealight, beeswax, hurricane shell, rolled, layered, container, molded pillar, votive, and many others.
- The secret of scented candles – how to blend an endless range of scents and aromas.
- How to make special massage and spa candles – which emanate sensuous and relaxing scents.
- How to make therapeutic candles – by using essential oils and applying the principles of aromatherapy, you can make your candles powerfully therapeutic.
- All about the different kinds of waxes – this is essential if you want to make professional and amazing-looking candles.
- How to get all the equipment and materials you need at really cheap prices.
- Also how to recycle candle wax – from used candles or from the industry which often sells this at a fraction of the original cost.
- How to design and create your own molds – thus allowing you to create unique candles which will be truly works of art.
- All the secrets of the Pros – special techniques and tricks to make your candles as good as those made by the very best master candles makers
- All about candle burning time – how to control your candles’ rate of burning and how to make clean-burning candles.
- Troubleshooting – how to get around any problems that may crop up during candle-making.
- How to use the right wick for the right candle type – not all wicks are created equal.